Terms & Conditions
Website Terms & Conditions
The terms Kayla Brown, ‘our’, ‘us’ or ‘we’ refer to the owners of this website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website, or client, or recipient of our services.
- The content of this website is reviewed regularly, and information contained within is as accurate as is reasonably possible.
- Content is for general information only and subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
If you have any questions about these terms & conditions or have any comments to make about our website, please email us at email@example.com
Hairdressing Services Terms & Conditions
Pricing and Charges
We do our best to maintain up to date pricing on our website and social media, but it is indicative. Depending on the specific requirements of each client/venue the actual price paid may vary.
All the prices on our website are subject to change without prior notice. The content and actual prices of any pages containing prices are subject to our Website Terms & Conditions.
Travel charges are included in our prices within our stated service areas. Out of area appointments are subject to charge depending on distance and will be quoted in advance.
We will come to you by car. It’s your responsibility to let us know where we can and can’t park. If the location of your appointment doesn’t offer safe, free parking within a reasonable distance (no more than a 3 minute walk) we reserve the right to charge you the cost of any of fees incurred like, but not limited to, private parking fees, meter charges, permits etc. We’ll always try to advise you before charges are incurred wherever possible.
If the location of your appointment is within the London Congestion Charge zone, you may get charged with Congestion Charge applicable to the day and time of your appointment.
We will request a booking fee of 20% of your total appointment to reserve the time of your appointment and the cost of the booking fee will be deducted from the total bill of the appointment. The booking fee is non-refundable and if your appointment is cancelled or rescheduled with at least 48 hours notice, the booking fee will transfer to your next appointment or be added to your account as credit to use at a later date. If your appointment is cancelled or rescheduled with less than 48 hours notice, or you are not present when we arrive for your appointment, you will lose the booking fee. We are always very accommodating with our clients and appreciate things may occur at the last minute. We ask that you give us as much notice as possible when cancelling or rescheduling an appointment. We can only accept cancellations or reschedules via email or phone. We have a different booking policy for Bridal Services.
Should you wish to reschedule we will do our best to accommodate your needs but we cannot guarantee a minimum waiting period as it depends on our other bookings.
Due to the large number of factors affecting the journey to appointment locations we cannot guarantee a precise time of arrival or a precise starting time of your service. When you make a booking for our services you are acknowledging and accepting this fact. Please bear in mind of the following when you make a booking with us:
- Arriving up to 30 minutes after the booked time is considered as arriving on time.
- Arriving between 31-60 minutes after the booked time, you are allowed to request a free reschedule but not a refund on any booking charges.
- Arriving 61 minutes or more after the booked time, you are entitled to either a free reschedule or a refund on any booking charges.
It is your responsibility to provide a safe, clean, free of obstructions, well-lit and well-ventilated area where your appointment can take place. We do use sharp tools and potentially harmful chemicals depending on your service so whilst we would love to meet your furry friends please ensure all pets/animals are kept at a safe distance, the same considerations apply for children. We will usually require access to electricity and hot, running water in order to complete your service. If you have any known, relevant allergies or you are pregnant please let us know before your appointment. If you refuse a patch test, we may refuse to undertake the service.
We have the right to cancel an appointment without refund if there is reasonable indication of unsafe conditions either for the specialist or the client.